Fire Camp Staff – General Help
Posted on June 18, 2020
- Constant standing/Walking
- Forward stooping postures for 30 – 35 minutes at a given time
- Occasional squatting, kneeling, bending
- Constant hand usage
- Able to lift up to 22.5kg (50 lbs) occasionally and up to 8.9 kg (20 lbs) frequently
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must have Standard First Aid Certification with CPR and Advanced Food Safe Certification.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform the duties assigned.
- Must comply with the company drug & alcohol, and criminal background screening policies and procedures
- Inspect work area and equipment at the beginning of shift.
- The automatic dishwasher holding tank must be drained and filled with fresh water. At least three times daily, depends on busyness
- Clear all dishes, pots and pans from dish pit. Keep water hot if possible. Keep pot sink free of grease and debris.
- All dishes, pots and pans must be grease free.
- Put dishes, pots, pans, utilizes and trays in the same place.
- Clear/empty bus pans of dishes and silverware in dining room. Do not let them to over flow in bus pan.
- Keep coolers and freezers clean and organized.
- Wash/Wipe – Shelves, counter tops, ovens, fryers, slicer, walls
- Take garbage outside to the dumpster.
- All old cardboard must be broken down and disposed of. Burn it if there is an incinerator.
- Floors must be swept frequently and completely washed after meal service.
- Keep back store room tidy and floor swept and mopped.
- Monitor the dining room and kitchen for cleanliness, stocked shelves, sweep floors, clean counter tops, fridges clean & organized.
- Check milk in cooler. See that there is enough for meal hour. Stock sandwiches, pop, water and juices, etc.
- Help with inventory; report any low stock to the cook.
- Assist with the unloading, loading and stocking of groceries and supplies.
- Report any low stock to the Chef.
- Assist with inventories, stand bys, moves and shut downs.
- Engage in daily safety meetings, share any concerns or observations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chef.
- Represent Western Camp Services in a manner that represents and holds true to our core values and standards.
“Teamwork is the key to success!”
Apply online now!