Fire Camp Staff- Sandwich Makers
Posted on June 18, 2020
- Constant standing/walking
- Constant hand usage
- Occasional squatting, kneeling & bending
- Able to lift up to 22.5 kg (50 lbs) occasionally and up to 8.9 kg (20 lbs) frequently
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must have Standard First Aid Certification with CPR and Advanced Food Safe Certification.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform the duties assigned.
- Must comply with the company drug & alcohol, and criminal background screening policies and procedures
- Inspect work area and equipment at the beginning of shift.
- Check production schedule to determine variety and quantity of sandwiches to make.
- Prepare list of your daily sandwich varieties
- Wash all vegetables for fillings e.g. lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
- Mix your decided fish fillings and your egg filling.
- Cook off roast beef if needed or ask cook
- Arrange your daily meat selections and slice (shaved), place all into a bus pan and cover
- Make sure that all sandwiches have a date on them.
- Take out meat and seafood from the freezer for the next few days
- Maintain a clean work station
- Make sure that the sandwich station is clean and tidy for the next shift.
- Help out in all areas.
- Assist with the unloading, loading and stocking of groceries and supplies.
- Report any low stock to the Chef.
- Assist with inventories, stand bys, moves and shut downs.
- Engage in daily safety meetings, share any concerns or observations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chef.
- Represent Western Camp Services in a manner that represents and holds true to our core values and standards.
“Teamwork is the key to success!”
Apply online now!