Fire Camp Staff – Second Cooks
Posted on June 18, 2020
- Constant standing/walking
- Constant hand usage
- Occasional squatting, kneeling & bending
- Able to lift up to 22.5 kg (50 lbs) occasionally and up to 8.9 kg (20 lbs) frequently
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must possess good communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must have 1-3 years of cooking experience.
- Must have Standard First Aid Certification with CPR and Advanced Food Safe Certification.
- Must be fluent and literate in the English language.
- Must be in good health and physical condition to perform the duties assigned.
- Must comply with the company drug & alcohol, and criminal background screening policies and procedures
- Inspect work area and equipment at the beginning of shift.
- Ensure adequate quantities of the menu choices are prepared as per the menu plan, and follow all production quotas as set by the Chef.
- To handle all aspects of food production, including all prep work, in a timely efficient manner.
- Replenish service line as required.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen and dining room are sanitized and clean at all times.
- Prepare and set up rig boxes.
- Prepare and set up a full salad bar for lunch and supper, a minimum of 3 to 5 salad selections which vary daily.
- Assist with the unloading, loading and stocking of groceries and supplies.
- Report any low stock to the Chef.
- Assist with inventories, stand bys, moves and shut downs.
- Engage in daily safety meetings, share any concerns or observations.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Chef.
- Represent Western Camp Services in a manner that represents and holds true to our core values and standards.
“Teamwork is the key to success!”
Apply online now!