January’s Field Staff Photo Contest
January 7, 2013
Who may enter:
The contest is open to all Western Camp Services Field Staff.
Who may vote:
- All Western Camp Services Field Staff can vote.
- To vote, a member needs to have a Facebook account.
- Voting is done by clicking the “Like” button on the photo page which will be on the Western Camp Services Facebook page.
- Members are allowed to like more than one photo.
- Only one vote per photo.
- Awarded photos will be announced on Monday, February 11th.
- All entries must be original photographs (no edits).
- Submitters must have obtained necessary third-party releases.
- Submitters are responsible for ensuring that their submissions are in compliance with all the legal and copyright requirements.
- Every staff can submit up to 5 photos.
- Submitters must include their name and email the photo(s) to email@example.com. Regardless of who is in the photo, only the submitting staff member will receive the prize.
- The Photo Contest will open on Monday, January 7th, 2013 and close on Friday, January 25th, 2013.
- Voting will close on Friday, February 8th, 2013.
When voting for your favourite photo, please consider the following criteria:
- Example of First Class Service
- Example of Western’s Great People
- Example of Camp Life
- Submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines will be disqualified without notice.
How to Submit:
- You must email Melinda at the above email address and she will put the photo(s) on the Western Facebook page after consent form is signed off.
How to vote for a photo:
- Voting is done by clicking “Like” on the photo(s) you would like to vote on.
Good luck and have fun!
Posted in: Corporate News