It is engrained into our culture that everyone who works at Western Camp Services Ltd. is responsible for protecting the environment, co-workers, contractors and local communities.
Achieving cost-effective quality, health, safety and environment (QHSE) solutions is essential to our long-term success. This is supported by:
- The integration of stringent health, safety and environmental practices into every aspect of our operations.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Establishing clear goals and objectives for the company, and measuring performance.
- Identifying, assessing and managing QHSE risk throughout our business.
- Ensuring that every employee and contractor understands and is competent in their QHSE responsibilities, as well as monitoring compliance.
- The delivery of defect-free products and services through continuous improvement of our quality management system.
Western Camp Services Ltd. recognizes the importance of the involvement and commitment of management, as well as the responsibility of each and every employee and contractor in the application of this policy. Managers, supervisors and employees at all levels of the company are held accountable for their HSE performance.
Through this philosophy, we work to achieve the elimination of accidents and environmental incidents, while fulfilling our QHSE commitments.