At Western Camp Services, we value our employees and work hard to create a positive workplace culture. We’ve also found ways to spill those benefits into life outside of work!
Here are some of the little extras you can enjoy as a member of our team:
Our benefits package is available for all field staff on their one month anniversary. To register your plan, follow these steps:
- You’ll need your plan number and personal certificate number. Both can be found on your member card or a recent Explanation of Benefits. If you don’t have these numbers, contact your Plan Administrator.
- Log on to the Manulife site and choose Plan Member from the navigation bar on the left side of the screen. You can also follow the link in the middle of the screen. After the new page loads, click on Register.
- Fill in all of the information on the registration page. The name you register must be identical to that used on your initial enrolment application form in order to complete your registration.
- Create a password and a password reminder phrase for that password. Your reminder phrase will help you remember your password when using the Plan Member Site in the future.
- Click SUBMIT to finish your registration.
Discounts at the following retailers:
- Marks Work Warehouse – Ask for your employee discount card which will allow 10% of all purchases at Mark’s.
- The Brick – 10% off with proof that you are a Western Camp Services employee.
- Fountain Tire – 10% off with proof that you are a Western Camp Services employee at the 7105 77 Ave location.
Corporate accounts with hotels:
Provide proof that you are a Western Camp Services employee and you pay our corporate rate.
- Edmonton – Travelodge South, Whitemud Inn, Argyll Plaza Hotel, Four Points Sheraton
- Grande Prairie – Grande Prairie Inn, Days inn, Econolodge
- Fort Nelson – Fort Hotel, Bluebell Motel
Corporate Wellness Program: (City of Edmonton)
Work out and save:
- 20% off an annual pass
- 20% discount on the Continuous Monthly Membership Program
- Or 15% off multi admission passes to the City of Edmonton sports and fitness facilities!
To purchase your discount pass, simply present your current Letter of Employment to the cashier at any of the City of Edmonton’s recreational facilities. See current pricing.
Experience Fort Edmonton Park and Save:
Employees receive a 20 % discount off of Adult and Family Pioneer Annual passes at Fort Edmonton Park.