November 21, 2012
Camp 195 – Marlene M – While cleaning a client’s room noticed the Client had candles in the room. Candles in camp are prohibited due to the fire hazard they create. Marlene removed the candles from the room, brought them to the Camp Manager and left a note for the Client. Marlene also reminded the other staff members about the fire hazard candles present.
Camp 195 – Marlene B – While cleaning a client’s room removed the garbage can from under the desk and discovered the can was left against the baseboard heater inteh room causing the plastic garbage can to partially melt. The garbage can was removed and used at numerous tailgate meetings to raise the awareness with all camp residents.
Posted in: Observation Card Winners